Before November 2014, I felt like so many mothers out there. I was doing everything I knew to keep my family healthy and maintain our typically strong immune systems, especially through the impending season of yuck. And it wasn’t working as well as I would have liked. I felt like my boys’ immune systems were constantly “a day late and a dollar short.” I was personally exhausted from my immune system always trying to play catch up. When it came to keeping my family healthy – I was failing. Somebody was always home from school making me miss my three precious hours of “me” time that I get three days a week.
I hadn’t heard much about essential oils until 2014. Then I started hearing a little bit here and there. I became curious and skeptical at the same time. Then in November 2014, I purchased Young Living’s Premium Starter Kit. And I couldn’t believe what happened…
Now that I’ve learned so much about essential oils, I find it funny to hear people asking if essential oils are “trendy” or a “fad.” The many uses of essential oils for health and wellness are documented at least 5,000 years back. Essential oils were mentioned and used in the Bible. Today’s modern uses include aromatherapy, cleaning products, beauty care and support of each and every one of our bodies’ natural systems.
Once I decided that I wanted to give essential oils a try – why did I try Young Living and not some other, less expensive, “oils” from the store or on line? I did a lot of research on essential oils before I got started. If I thought that they could be effective at maintaining health and wellness – I would have to assume that they would also need to be handled and used intentionally and with care. So I needed two things: 1. A source that I trusted to be pure, therapeutic grade; and 2. A community that would provide resources and support to help me along my educational path. I found both in Young Living.
Young Living essential oils are 100% pure therapeutic grade oils. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. That’s it. Just 100% pure therapeutic grade essential oil. Young Living’s unique Seed to Seal guarantee put me at ease that my family is receiving the very best quality attainable. Yours can too. Young Living’s five step process – seed, cultivate, distill, test, and seal is meticulously monitored and tested both by Young Living’s internal experts and outside third parties to guarantee the very highest quality.
The community within Young Living can be found everywhere! When you join Young Living on my team, you will gain access to multiple private facebook groups that are over the top resources for information and they provide amazing support. We are all on our journey to learn more about essential oils and all that they can do to help us maintain our health and wellness.
Now that I had found a trusted source for my oils, how do I know what to buy? Where do I start? Well, generally my approach is – find an expert to help me figure out things that I don’t know anything about yet. Young Living and Dr. Gary Young are experts – check! So I decided to take advantage of the fact that Young Living did all of the hard work for me!!! Young Living curated the most important things that I needed to get started and put them in their Premium Starter Kit (PSK).
This brand new Premium Starter Kit is custom designed to give you the largest, most versatile selection of essential oils; the most educational information; and the most samples and testers to share all this health and wellness with your family and friends! So here’s what your kit will look like when you take everything out of the box (except the diffuser):
The Premium Starter Kit included everything I needed to get started actually using my essential oils! Once I got my beautiful Premium Starter Kit – I immediately started to find out just what the essential oils inside those tiny bottles could do! The oils in this brand new Premium Starter Kit’s collection provide ongoing support for your home, health, and body. Enjoy healthy-looking skin with Frankincense, the relaxing benefits of Lavender and Stress Away, the immune-supporting and cleaning powers of Thieves and Lemon, the digestive support of Peppermint and DiGize, the respiratory support of R.C., the odor elimination and cleaning powers of Purification, the muscle relief properties of Pan Away, and Copaiba’s ability to support your body’s natural response to injury or irritation.
The brand new Premium Starter Kit contains:
- Home Diffuser of your choice
- Premium Essential Oil Collection (Lavender 5-ml, Peppermint 5-ml, Lemon 5-ml, Copaiba 5-ml, Frankincense 5-ml, Thieves® 5-ml, Purification® 5-ml, R.C.™ 5-ml, DiGize™ 5-ml, and PanAway® 5-ml)
- Stress Away™ 5-ml
- AromaGlide™ Roller Fitment
- 10 Sample Packets
- 10 Love It? Share It! Sample Business Cards
- 10 Love It? Share It! Sample Oil Bottles
- 2 NingXia Red® 2-oz. samples
- Product Guide and Product Price List
- Essential Oil Magazine
- Essential EdgeMember Resources
Here’s what I think is one of the best things that Young Living has rolled out with its brand new Premium Starter Kits – you can customize everything! Shut up!!! Right??? First, you choose which Premium Starter Kit you would like: the Everyday Essential Oil Premium Starter Kit (shown above) or two other terrific Premium Starter Kits (Ningxia Red or Thieves) – depending on which products you want to start using right away.
So how do I do this? I’m ready! What’s the best deal?
Let me help you order your amazing new Premium Starter Kit and get you on the way to spoiling your family!
It may take a few minutes, so you might want to grab a cup of coffee, or a glass of wine, depending on what time it is where you are. Once your sign up is complete, I’ll get to work on sending you all of my favorite educational materials and a couple of great free gifts!
I’m using my commission to put together a great gift package so that you can start right off the bat with some fun gifts as well as an informative and super useful educational package.
When you order the beautiful Premium Starter Kit, I will pay my sponsor’s generosity forward by giving you a choice of free goodies to help you start using your oils right away!!! First and foremost, because I believe that getting your oils and using them is one of the best ways to help you learn about them!
Here is my Current Special for anyone signing up with the Premium Starter Kit:
- a beautiful, handmade essential oil diffuser necklace OR bracelet – your choice; and
- access to the helpful Oil Explorers, Oily Families & Oil Nation FB pages; and
- enrollment in the FREE Essential Oils E-course, delivered to your inbox.
PLUS – the first 5 signups this month with also get a $20 Amazon Gift Card!!!
Follow the step by step instructions below to SpOIL Your Family Right Now!!!!
1. Click on the following link and fill in your information. Please use your laptop or desktop to sign-up, instead of your smartphone or tablet.
2. Be sure the “Wholesale Member” option is checked so that you don’t end up paying retail prices (which are 24% more than wholesale).
3. Be sure the “sponsor ID” and “enroller id” say 2550559 (Otherwise, I can’t send you your freebies!)
4. If you do not feel comfortable putting in your social security number (this is required by the IRS just in case you decide to turn this into a business) then you can get an EIN from the IRS in just a few seconds here and use that number instead (the IRS just needs to be able to connect some number with you for tax purposes). They need a Social Security Number or an EIN because if you make $600 or more per year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail (which is required by law). Young Living will never share this info with anyone.
Here’s the link for an EIN: https://sa1.www4.irs.gov/modiein/individual/index.jsp
Keep in mind that if you use an EIN, you will need to talk to your accountant about filing quarterly taxes.
5. Select which starter kit you want to get. The comparison above shows exactly how much you save when you select the Premium Starter Kit! So…my recommendation would be the Premium Starter Kit (and that’s the one where you get the free reference book and all the other freebies!) I use the oils from the Premium Starter Kit almost every single day! You can get one of the kits that are $150, or you can get a kit for $160 with the bamboo essential oil diffuser.
6. Step 3 is a completely optional part of the sign-up process. For me, I really love being part of Young Living’s Essential Rewards (ER) program. You pay nothing extra to be a part of ER; it is a loyalty program that enables you to earn points on a your ER purchases so that you can save even more. You earn points at a rate of 10% – 20% of the point value (each Young Living item is assigned a point value – or pv) of your ER purchase. It’s like getting an additional discount that you can later spend on products! As an example, your Premium Starter Kit earns you 100 point value (pv). You immediately receive 10% (15% after 6 months and 20% after 12 months) credit – i.e.: $10 – to spend on product later! You also receive discounted shipping prices. Through ER, you place an order once per month with a minimum PV of 50. You can include any products you want and select any shipping date during the month that you choose. Again, this is completely optional. If you have any questions now, let me know and we’ll work through it together. If you want to wait, we can talk about it later and see if ER is a good fit for you.
7. Go through the checkout process.
8. After you sign up, send me an email or a message on Facebook letting me know that you signed up through me for your Premium Starter Kit so that I will know to send you your great freebies! Feel free to ask any questions in the email and I will also help you find the information that you need.
IMPORTANT: This freebie offer is only valid if you sign up with both the “sponsor ID” and “enroller id” as 2550559.
Frequently Asked Questions:
[expand title="Does signing up make me a “distributor”?"]
Nope! You are not required to sell anything at all to anyone. When you become a wholesale member, you get a special link that you can share with friends and get credit from their purchases, but there are no minimum sales amounts at all. In fact, 90% of the wholesale members in Young Living don’t do the business side at all. They are buying from Young Living because of the quality alone.
[expand title="Am I required to make a minimum purchase each month?"]
There are absolutely NO minimum monthly purchase requirements. To remain a wholesale member, you have to make $50 worth of purchases per year to keep your membership. But if there’s a year that you don’t make a $50 purchase, you can reinstate your wholesale membership discount by just placing a $50 order.
If you do find yourself making regular purchases each month, then Young Living has a rewards program (called Essential Rewards) where you can make a nice percentage back in product credit each month on all of your purchases. So that’s a neat program to join if you find that you *want* to purchase regularly (but it’s not a requirement for being a wholesale member).
[expand title="Why should I buy from Young Living instead of other essential oils companies?"]
It does seem like a new essential oils company pops up every day, doesn’t it?
I can’t speak to the quality of other companies, but I can say that Young Living was the only company in my research of essential oil companies that could answer all of my questions about purity in a way that was satisfactory to me.
Young Living is the only company that has their own farms (in the regions where the plants should be grown), could absolutely guarantee that no pesticides or herbicides were used in the growing of any of their oils (they use essential oils for pest control and they do all of the weeding by hand), has their own testing equipment (they do both in-house and 3rd party testing, and use many different testing methods not just GC/MS which only tests for certain chemicals, not whether those chemicals are synthetic or not), and only uses the first distillation of oils instead of adding chemicals to get more out of the plant.
Young Living is also the only company that is directly in charge of essential oil farming operations. Every other company I researched goes through some kind of an “oil broker” to buy their oils. They have to trust that the oil broker is telling the truth, who has to trust that the essential oil distilleries are telling the truth, who have to trust that the farmers are telling the truth about what they say they are doing.
With Young Living, you just have to trust one company instead of several.
I feel like it’s a trust step either way (anyone could be lying) but I felt the most comfortable trusting Young Living since they are a full-disclosure company. ANYONE can visit the farms, participate in the harvesting and distillation, view the Young Living labs, and see the entire process. That’s not an option with any other company.
[expand title="How will I know which oils to use for what?"]
One of the benefits of getting a starter kit through me is that you also get to join our private Facebook group that’s specifically for questions about essential oils!
The reference guide that I’m giving you is also a HUGE resource. You can look up almost anything in it and see which essential oils and supplements can be helpful.
[expand title="Does Young Living only sell essential oils?"]
The answer to this one was surprising to me when I first got my starter kit! Young Living actually has an entire line of personal care products, supplements, meal replacements, energy drinks, and more! Almost every product incorporates essential oils (for example, frankincense is absolutely wonderful in facial products), but there’s a wide variety of products available.
[expand title="I signed up but my order didn't go through. What do I do now?"]
1. Go to http://beta.youngliving.com from your laptop or desktop computer (don’t use a smartphone or tablet)
2. Log in with the username and password that you created when you signed up.
3. It will prompt you to change the password. It needs to be at least 8 characters and have a lowercase letter, uppercase letter, number, AND symbol.
4. Once you do that, click on “Quick Order” on the left side of the page – it should bring up the starter kits available to purchase. If not, do a search for “Premium Starter Kit” and it will bring up all of the starter kits available.
5. Send me an email or message back to let me know that everything went through!
Here are just a few of the great ways that you can use your essential oils once they’re delivered to your door:
Essential Oils for Pampering / Indulgence:
Essential Oils for Food / Recipes:
Essential Oils for Every Day & Every Way:
Essential Oils for Family Wellness:
Essential Oils for Cleaning:
Essential Oils Remove Toxins & Smell Good:
*Disclaimer: I need to let you know that these statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. I haven’t provided you with any information that is intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. I am simply a mom who uses essential oils for our family. I do not want to intend or imply that anything that I’ve shared you with here is ever a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. I would NEVER want you to disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website.