Welcome to your library of printables for every thing you need during this season of your life! This reference library is exclusive to The Midlife Mamas newsletter subscribers.
I know I prefer to have access to "printables" directly from my computer. Because, I lose sheets of paper. Or forget where I put them. Or save them in a super special "safe" place. Or forget that I have them. Or they become part of an art project. It's possible I'm a hot mess, what can I say?
But I do know many friends who prefer to print out these great tips and keep them, say, on the fridge or a desk. (High-five me!) Or, for goodness sakes, it's been rumored that some of you are organized enough to laminate them. (Respect, madame unicorn.)
I always want to offer you as many resources as I can right here on the site absolutely free, and maintaining each of these goodies in a library that you have constant access to is one way I can do this for you.
This means that everything is always super easy for you to come back to as often as you like to download or print again. (Hint: bookmarking this page will make it even easier!)
*** Don’t forget! You also have access to my free parenting email courses here. ***
To download and print your printables:
- Click on the link of the printable title.
- Adobe Reader on a PC or Preview on a MAC should open on your device.
- Select download or print.
I do my best to let you know in an email each time I add something juicy to the library, and it will definitely continue to grow, so I'll be in touch!
Library of Printable Checklists & Cheat Sheets & Guides
- Start a Conversation About Race (Tough Talks Series) / (most popular) / Find the posts here, here, here, and here;
- Start a Conversation About Gender (Tough Talks Series) / Find the post here, here and here;
- Start a Conversation About Religion (Tought Talks Series) / Find the post here;
- Intense Responses That Are Not Angry Responses / Find the post here;
- Say This...Not That / (most popular) / Find the post here and here;
- "We Write" Parent / Child Journal; (most popular) / Find the post here;
- 10 Creative Things You Can Do In 2 Minutes Or Less! / Find the posts here, here, and here;
- Get Rid of What Overwhelms You / Find the post here;
- Signs Of a Food Allergy Checklist / Find the posts here, here, and here;
- Signs Of a Food Sensitivity Checklist / Find the posts here, here, and here;
- 25 Hidden Dangers of Sugar; (most popular) / Find the posts here;
- Quick Clean Check List / Find the post here;
- Ways to Be Present With Your Kids / Find the post here;
- More Peace & Less Overwhelm / Find the post here;
- Finding Mom Friends Who "Get" You / Find the post here;
- Is It Menopause or Am I Losing My Mind? / Find the post here;
- Healthy Apple Muffins;
- Best Ever Blueberry Muffins.
Since I see you here getting your downloads on...
I know your heart's desire is to be a more intentional and connected mom to your kids.
As intentional parents, we believe that the one thing that children want and need more than anything else is our time and our attention. They want these things because these are the building blocks of genuine connection. And human beings long for nothing if not connection.
Let's take your connection with your child to the next level - whatta' ya' say? Create the true connection that you and your kids need to survive the tween and teen years with your solid relationship in tact.
In this free series, I'll share with you some of my favorite, super actionable, words, phrases, and strategies for intentionally parenting through tough situations like:
- mom burn out;
- boredom (theirs...not yours);
- reinforcing a strong sense of worth; and
- nurturing curiosity in many ways.
CLICK the image if you're ready to start today!